Novel Author: Ganjajang 간짜장
Manhwa Artist: Oliboli 오리보리
After his qi center is destroyed, a martial arts instructor of the Blood Demon Cult is assigned to learn and research the martial arts of four captured murim masters. However, when the Cult betrays him and decides to kill him, he fights back and everyone in the Cult dies, including himself.
He then mysteriously wakes up in the body of Baek Su-Ryong, a young martial arts instructor in the rural countryside with a disease that will kill him within three years. He realizes that the martial arts he had learned holds the key to healing his new body’s illness, but in order to do that, he needed money. A LOT of money.
Baek Su-Ryong thus embarks on a journey to become the Star Instructor of the Azure Dragon Martial Arts Academy, and earn enough money to save his own life! Perhaps he would even manage to educate some kids along the way…
Associated Names: 일타강사 백사부
This is a Naver series so both the novel and manhwa are free-to-read. You need cookies to read the latest 5 chapters of the manhwa, though, which you can get by watching ads and downloading games on the Korean Naver Webtoons app (unless you have a Korean ID and credit card to buy cookies). There is no official translation as of yet.
- Chapter 1: Master!
- Chapter 2: What Should I Do Now?
- Chapter 3: Sigh, Why is this Happening?
- Chapter 4: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Chapter 5: Master Baek! You're the Best!
- Chapter 6: Hmm? Something's Weird
- Chapter 7: What is a Star Instructor?
- Chapter 8: Not a Student, but an Employee
- Chapter 9: Jackpot!
- Chapter 10: The Bandit King’s Inheritance
- Chapter 11: Eighteen Strikes of the Outlaw
- Chapter 12: Medicine Overdose
- Chapter 13: I Lost
- Chapter 14: Are You Going to Remarry?
- Chapter 15: What Drinks Shall We Order?
- Chapter 16: Rumors of Demonic Arts Practitioners
- Chapter 17: The Suspects
- Chapter 18: Did You Find the Will?
- Chapter 19: Why Did You Kill Them?
- Chapter 20: Why Don’t You Give It to Me Instead?
- Chapter 21: I Need Professional Help